Saturday, June 11, 2011

YOUR IMPACT: HIGH

One of the things that I sometimes struggle with is where I am in life. I was really bad about this but have slowly been changed over time. I used to say God if I had this Job, this House, this Money, this and that. It was beyond being content. I was happy I just wanted more of God and determined I knew the way to grow that relationship. That my usefulness to God some how related to the circumstances I find my self in.

So in this growth the scripture that God led me to is in Corinthians. Paul is addressing marriage, circumcision, and slavery but it seems to apply.

1 Corinthians 7:24

24 Brothers and sisters, each person, as responsible to God, should remain in the situation they were in when God called them.

So now I know it is not where I'm at nor is it what I'm doing. Another verse tells us do everything as unto the Lord. I think God wants people everywhere, almost like we are infiltrating the world. You might think your job is a low position in society. Or maybe that your just a new christian and don't know anything, so God can't use you. As far as I can see, you need to know this. God loves you and everyone else. Jesus died for all of us, and God raised Him from the dead; and acceptance of that is the only way to heaven. Love God and love others. TA DA. Let God do the rest.

That's not to say there won't be other changes in your life, but God is the potter we are the clay. Our church has a thing they call the code, this is one of them.

We will do anything short of sin to reach people who don’t know Christ. To reach people no one is reaching, we’ll have to do things no one is doing.

So today my family, an extension or as ambassadors of God, we are going to a car show.  We'll be handing out "church" invites but more than that we will be showing God's love for all the people of the world.

Good luck and God Speed- David.

No comments:

Post a Comment